• Welcome to Jackal GMod RP!
  • We hope to make you feel at home.
  • Don't be afraid to look around!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Alex's Staff App
Thread Modes
What is your SteamID? (Ex. STEAM_0:1:61416664): STEAM_0:0:205165317 or 76561198370596362 or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370596362

What is your Discord ID?: TheLostKing

What server are you applying for?: DarkRP

If you have, what servers have you staffed on before? I have been staffed on a lot of servers I can't name just now but there is one called IL Gaming and FastRP I was Staff manager on FastRP and T-Mod on IL Gaming both got shut down due to funding.

How many hours have you played on the server?:like 3-5

Why do you think you should be staff?:I honestly think I should be staff because I have a hard working person willing to get my job done whatever means. Also although im young im really mature and hard working. Also im really mature and really good at being admin. And I can handle sits really maturly and do anything to get the job done even if it means getting a minge ban'ed I will do that because its my job

Did anybody recommend you to apply for staff?Confusedadly No

Say someone is blaming another player of breaking NLR, what do you do?: I will first say hey make a admin sit if they do not make an admin sit and still blaming the payer out I will say hey if you don't stop im going to warn you for Mic spam and even after I warn them and they don't stop I will gag them for 120 sec for mic spam.

Another player is blaming another of RDM, how do you respond?:I would tell them to make a sit and if they don't I will tell them to stop mic spamming and if they still don't I will warn them for mic spam and even if they still don't I will gag them for 120 sec.

Someone is accusing you of breaking a rule, how do you handle it?: I will tell them to make a sit I won't make my own sit I will tell another admin to make this sit.

A player requests the spawn of a weapon, how do you respond?:I kindly say no thats admin abuse sorry though

It is late at night with very few players on, how do you treat the players?:I will treat them the same way as I would day players if they break rule I will give them a verbal and if again will warn them.

Pending/Locked

Have never seen you on other than to ask me to accept your application.

Giving you a week to change that, then we will re-evaluate this.

Have show no interest in playing server.

Denied