Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Plain Knights Staff Application
Thread Modes
1. What is your SteamID? (Ex. STEAM_0:1:61416664): STEAM_0:0:218413738

2. Whats is your Discord ID?: simple surviver#7395

3. Are you 15 or older?: Yes

4. What server are you applying for?: I am applying for the Jackal Roleplay server.

5. If you have, what server have you staffed on before?: Well i haven't staffed on any server so this is my first time being staff on a public server, but I'm willing to learn how to be a good staff member.

6. How many hours have you played on the server?: Well my time right now is 14 hours, and 30 mins.

7. Why do you think you should be staff?: Well I think i should be staff because I want to be active on the server protecting it when the owner or devs are improving the server.

8. Did anybody recommend you to apply for staff?: Well what happend was that Angelo picked me up, and ask "So your going to apply for staff", and I said "Yes", then he gave me Trial-Mod, I don't know if that was a recommendation, but thats the best I can do.

9. You are in a sit with someone blaming another player of breaking NLR, what do you do?: Well I will try to check the logs if the person accusing them is right, and the next thing I will ask (If the person accusing them killed him) is ask for proof that they did it if not, then I will ask if anyone else has seen him break NLR.

10. Another player is blaming another of RDM is a sit, how do you respond?: The first thing I will do is check the logs, and the damage logs to see if the person accusing the is telling the truth, and if I see the other person didn't damage them, and I will ask the person accused of RDM why they did it, and if there response wasn't covincing I will let them of with a warn, or a kick if they were warned several times by other staff.

11. Someone is accusing you of breaking a rule, how do you handle it?: First of all if I did break a rule without knowing that I broke that rule I will apologize, and try to avoid breaking more rules, but if I know that I didn't break that rule I will call a admin or mod to handle it in a sit.

12. A player requests the spawn of a weapon, how do you respond?: I will first ask why they wan't the guns, and i will also check there time on the server so I can have a good view on them understanding the rules, but if they don't have a good reason to use them I will deny them.

13. It is late at night with very few players on, how do you treat the players?: I will treat them the same as if the server was full.